Thursday, May 22, 2014

The Writer's Voice: Final Round

Wow, the last couple weeks have been a roller coaster for sure. I was chosen to move onto the next round in the Writer's Voice and spent a good chunk of time polishing and re-polishing my opening page and query. And today, after all that nervous waiting, the agents are making requests. I don't know what all will happen, but I'm very grateful. My coaches have been awesome. My first coach, Elizabeth Briggs, has a novel called MORE THAN MUSIC coming out very soon.

My second coach, Krista Van Dolzer, has two books upcoming: THE REGENERATED MAN (G.P. Putnam's Sons Books for Young Readers, Winter 2015) and DUEL/DUET (Sourcebooks Jabberwocky, Fall 2015). You can bet the cover art will be here when it arrives. :)

I really hope all my teammates on Team Rock Star get a ton of requests today and lots of time doing stuff besides nervously refreshing e-mail inboxes. ^_^ Here's to an awesome experience that I hope gets repeated for many more years!

No comments:

Post a Comment