Sunday, March 1, 2015

Camp NaNoWriMo

Just a quick post to say that I am in full first draft mode right now. This is news, because while I have played around with many new projects, much of my writing time lately has either been general plotting or finishing up old stuff. (Not counting short stories; I have written a few of those from scratch.)

I am setting a goal for the month of 30,000 words, which is pretty doable for me right now. My hope is to make the same goal for Camp NaNoWriMo in April and have a genuine complete draft of this cool new idea in my head by the end of May. I haven't done Camp NaNoWriMo before, so that will be a first for me. If anyone has any words of advice, feel free to drop them on me.

Finally, here's a colorful spring-themed counter:

Because, we need spring. There's only so many crafts and movie nights I can do before the kids rebel. ^_^;;

No comments:

Post a Comment